Saturday

Woman Sprints In To Save Fox As Hunters Scream At Her

There's simply nothing classy about fox hunting, a bloody tradition that uses dogs to tear foxes limb from limb.

While a ban on the cruel sport has been in place for a decade, it's hard to enforce, and no one knows how many foxes are still killed each year.

But some animal activists in the U.K. are taking the law into their own hands, using whatever means they can to intervene on behalf of the defenseless animals hunted down despite the law protecting them.

Moving footage shows the determination of a woman who couldn't stand the cruelty.

The hunters sit astride horses in the fox hunting tradition, while their trained dogs do their dirty work. The hounds are zeroing in on a tiny fox when a woman sprints towards them. She starts screaming at the dogs to get them to stand back. She throws her own body on the fox and brings the shaking animal into her arms. As she runs away with the fox, the hunters shout at her from their horses: "Leave it!"

Responses to "Courageous Woman Risks Her Life To Save Tiny Fox From Cruel People"

1. for the fine woman who saved this precious life, a world of thanks...

for the savage a**holes, hellbent on torturing this precious life to death, thanks is not the word i had in mind!

F*ck hunting! Respect for the woman who saved the fox's life!

3. with cameras in every cell phone, why is this law breaking event not recorded and then reported? Mainly because nothing would be done about it, law or not. Money talks.

4. Merja L says:

She is my hero, Thank you for saving this little foxs life.

5. roofdog13 says:

should be more people like that lady

Barbaric stupid humans who want to kill the poor foxes...
    Thank you to the woman who saved the fox!!

More people like this lady should exist. Thank you for being brave and compassionate.

and our uk government want to bring back fox hunting...cruel sport practiced by morons...even the royal family....may it never be allowed again

The voices of those hunters are one of the most sick things i ever heard.
    "Civilized".....this makes me sad, so sad.

10. DiAnn says:

Thank you, lady! What we as humans do (or allow others) to do to animals is sinful...This woman risked her life to save that fox! Hurrah for her! You are a hero!

11. "Leave it"??!! No, leave you and your sociopathic "hunting" habits.

12. I am in tears for the FOX and the Woman! I would have done the same thing or helped her !

14. My god those so called Human Hunters are really FOLLOWING a VERY OLD INHUMANE WAY OF LIFE, That goes back to Castles ,leadership of the people, when will they come to there right state of mind and grow up and find that Love is Beautiful!!!

Bravo to the lady who rescued that lil fox and the a$$holes who are doing the hunting that should be done to you.

Full respect for the brave woman.. Hunting is beyond barbaric.. jumped up tossers on horses... :(

Stay strong, great job for saving that poor fox. Shame on you, illegal hunters!

this bloody upper class trash needs to be shot and rspca and other charties who fight against this barbaric act should may be be there to stop this mongerals doing this the bloody rich pricks get away with too much may be they need vigilantes on this lot and turn the foxes on them i and do the same to them like let the foxes rip them human trash to peices i would laugh get rid fo the people who still go against the law and the law should be more punishable to these asseholes Val In Perth Western Australia

Great job, that's a LADY with balls !!!!
    I horn down as I am with the car when hunters are hunting along the road or in a field.
    We would be better for them to hunt !!

20. Well done lady - proud of you!

21. Lell says:

This makes me cry, the woman that literally risked her life to save that poor little fox is so brave. As for the heartless chinless wonders I wish everything bad for you... what a revolting "sport"!

Thank you so much to this lady. The world needs more of her. Fox hunting is a disgusting and barbaric sport that has no place in a so called civilised society.

23. Lell says:

In reply to "This is an example of the "civilized" English? Glad I'm not! Poor little vixen. The English are, in my eye, sick psychopaths. Monsters!" that was a English woman who saved the fox at the risk to her own life....

24. These type of fox "hunters" really need to get a life! Cruel amusement for simple minded people with nothing better to do.

25. Herby says:

Most hunts are done on private estates, which doesn't make it right..

Good for the fox this woman is passionately saving them!

I think 'leave it' means she is calling off the dogs....totally agree with the comments, this is barbaric....

I'm English and I can tell you that the majority of us do not support fox hunting or any other kind of blood sports!!! It is the elite / rich people that want to continue this barbaric tradition. I hate blood sports, huge number of hares run down in Ireland where hare coursing is a much bigger sport than here (although it still goes on) bull fighting in Spain and other countries etc, wolf shooting in Alaska - the horrendous list is endless !!!

28. assissi3 says:

Love to this woman and her group.

Typical elite bullshit.fancy horses and outfits tell us that they feel they're above the law. They obviously spent money to train this dogs..poor dogs. Brave woman.

What a brave woman. The fox could easily have turned on her in it's panic. I just don't understand how people can enjoy watching a fox pulled to pieces by the hounds. My little dog was attacked and nearly killed by another dog and that was so awful to watch!

Thank you so much to the brave woman. I felt adrenalin rush as I watched. My Late Mother and I would have tried to do the same. I feel so emotional watching x